Croatian Political Science Association, in cooperation with the Faculty of Political Sciences Zagreb, since 2004 publishes an annual publication titled Anali Hrvatskog politološkog društva (Annals of the Croatian Political Science Association). Central place in the journal is held by the annual conference “Meetings of Croatian Political Science Association”, so sizable share of published articles relates to papers presented at these gatherings.
Annals also publish articles non-related to CPSA conferences that are complementary to main thematic focus of issues. Special emphasis is on articles dealing with development of political science or its different subdisciplines. Annals also follow regular professional activities of the CPSA members in international academic community, for example IPSA and CEPSA annual conferences. Work of related disciplines from social sciences and humanities, such as communication sciences, sociology, economics, law, history, philosophy, etc, if it deals with relevant topics for political science, is also published. Additionally, Annals publish reviews of new political science relevant books.
Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of scientific significance and excellence. All manuscripts will undergo a rigorous international, double-blind peer review. Annals do not levy any charges to an author to process or publish a paper. This includes article processing charges (APCs), article submission charges, publication charges, or any instance where money is required to complete the publication process. Submitted articles should not be published before (neither partially nor completely, or in different language), nor should be currently considered for publication by any other journal or book.
Call for paper is permanently open. Submission of manuscripts for the publication in Annals are possible only through its Open Journal System.
Annals are an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal, and use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher, in accordance to academic ethics. The author (or authors) is the copyright holder and retains publishing rights. Journal is under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-SA licence.
Papers published in Annals are indexed in:
ERIH PLUS, European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences (European Science Foundation)
International Political Science Abstracts / Documentation Politique Internationale (IPSA)
Political Science Complete (EBSCOhost)
Social Science Premium Collection (ProQuest)
1) Miljenko Antić, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Civil Engineering
2) Nebojša Blanuša, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
3) Davorka Budimir, Croatian Political Science Association Zagreb
4) Viktorija Car, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
5) Branko Caratan, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
6) Tihomir Cipek, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
7) Konrad Clewing, Institute for East and Southeast European Studies Munich
8) Igor Lukšič, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences
9) Pero Maldini, University of Dubrovnik
10) Viktor Koska, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
11) Enes Kulenović, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences (Editor-in-Chief)
12) Ivan Padjen, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Law
13) Zdravko Petak, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
14) Ana Petek, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences (Executive Editor)
15) Sabrina Petra Ramet, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
16) Slaven Ravlić, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law
17) Berto Šalaj, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
18) Nenad Zakošek, University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Sciences
19) Tihomir Žiljak, Public Open University Zagreb
Address: Lepušićeva 6, 10 000 Zagreb