izv. prof. dr. sc.
|Nastava se odvija na hrvatskom jeziku u svim svojim elementima, a stranim studentima koji su pridruženi mješovitoj grupi nudi se mogućnost savladavanja predmeta pomoću dodatnih izravnih konzultacija s nastavnikom i asistentima na engleskom jeziku. Pri tome, nastavnik stranog studenta upućuje na odgovarajuću literaturu na engleskom jeziku te mu osigurava mogućnost polaganja predmeta na engleskom jeziku.|
The main objectives of the course are: - to introduce students to the concept of mediatization of politics ; - to encourage students to critically evaluate the contribution of European political communication to the rest of the world, especially in the light of the Americanisation debate ; - to introduce students to the concept of pop politics and its alleged impacts on democracy; - to introduce them to other key concepts in the filed which will allow them to critically asses the consequences of the intrusion of popular culture into political domain; - to encourage them to critically evaluate to which extent if at all has the intrusion of popular culture into politics deepen the gap between male an female politicians; - to introduce students to key methods in researching mediatisation of politics. Note: The main focus of the course will be on Europeanpolitical communication.
Izborni GS-1 - Redovni studij - Preddiplomski sveučilišni studij Novinarstvo
Izborni GS-2 - Redovni studij - Preddiplomski sveučilišni studij Novinarstvo
Usmjerenje Strateško komuniciranje DN 3. semestar - Redovni studij - Diplomski sveučilišni studij Novinarstvo
I have uploaded the list of submitted essays. Please check your status.
I plan to read and grade the essays in the next 7 days.
tomorrow we shall start our class at 13:30. We'll have a short review of the course and then we'll continue with your seminar presentations.
Students scheduled to present tomorrow are:
1. Tomson Ruechaipanitch
2. Tomislav Skalak and Mihaela Mihalec
3. Anamaria Vuković
4. Mislav Pisak
+ one presentation we skipped last week
We'll have one presentation in the first part, followed by a short break (14.30 - 14:45) and then you'll continue presenting.
See you tomorrow!
on this link you can watch the entire movie. Turn subtitles on while watching it.
After you see it, briefly reflect on the following topics by using the option Comment (Komentiraj) to this post.
What were your initial reactions to film?
What narratives do you recognize in the movie?
Why do you think Sixto’s albums didn’t succeed in the early 70’s?
following the request of several students and given a series of unsettling events you need to cope with, I am extending the deadline for essay submission to January 20 2021.
I hope you are all well, all things considered.
See you soon,
please note that I need to cancel tomorrow's lecture. However, the seminar will be held as scheduled, from 14:30 with presentations that are scheduled for tomorrow:
1. Nikolina Živković
2. Magdalena Marković & Deni Paulaj
3. Amanda Yannoni
4. Tea Rak & Ana Pleše
I'll see you in two weeks. If you have any questions, let me know.
... on Trump Twitter presidency
and this is a great fresh case for our class, if you are not familiar with it
Have a great day!
I have posted updated list of seminar presentations. I urge you to sign up ASAP in order to be able to present and collect your points. It seems that you'll miss a slot on Tuesday October 27/10 because nobody signed up. In case we run out of slots, you won't be able to present which will result in unnecessary loss of points.
See you soon!
here are some important information regarding our class:
1) I have uploaded updated the lists of students and seminar groups, it should be final now;
2) next Tuesday, 20/10, classes will be held in a hybride mode, live + online with the group A being present in the classroom and having a seminar after the class;
3) Tomislav Klauški will lead seminar Group A and I shall lead seminar Group B;
4) last week's lecture, along with a list of essays has been uploaded to intranet and MSTeams;
5) schedule of presentations has been uploaded for both groups; you can either discuss your seminar topic with your seminar group convenor in person, after the seminar, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com),
6) we'll have 4 seminars per session; should it happen that bothe lectures and seminars go online, the schedule remains the same. The only difference is that you'll present online instead in the classroom;
7) I encourage you to do your presentations in pairs; should you choose to partner with someone from a different seminar group, then one if you is going to switch groups on the week of your presentation;
8) there is a new address now to communicate all issues you might have regarding COVID-19 (if you were tested positive, if you need to self-isolate or any other related matters): COVID@fpzg.hr. More info at
9) finally, here is a link to a blog related to a last week's lecture that I encourage you to read
Other readings are available on the Intranet.
See you on Tuesday!
I am sorry to inform you that I'll see you all through the screen tomorrow. My son needs to self-isolate, along with his entire class. I need to stay at home with him. I also find it wise to physically distance at least for the first couple of days.
Tomorrow we'll have plenary lecture and plenary seminar.
It means that you should all tune in for the seminar tomorrow. We'll make the best of it and dedicate our seminar time to explaining and discussing your obligations with essay and presentations, along with essay questions.
The lecture is from 13-14, then we'll have a 15 minute break;, seminar is from 14:30 - 15:30.
See you on MSTeams tomorrow at 13:00.