Research activities are primarily coordinated by departments while centres are mostly focused on specific research projects or research fields. Centres organize academic and expert conferences, courses, information and publishing activities.
There are five research centres at the Faculty:
1) Centre for European studies – CES
2) Center for the Study of Ethnicity, Citizenship and Migration - CEDIM
3) Centre for Lifelong Learning of the Faculty of Political Science
4) Centre for media and communication research - CIM
5) Centre for international and security studies - CeMSS
Research Office (Head)