Jezik | Language: HRV ENG
Published: 2019-10-15 at 11:43
Toni Kliškić

Deadline for changing the Learning Agreement is Friday, October 18.

To make the changes official students must fill out During the mobility part of the Learning Agreement and send it to for approval and signature, or bring it to the Office for International Cooperation. Afterwards, the document needs to be signed by the sending institution and sent back to containing all three signatures (student, responsible person at the sending institution and responsible person at the receiving institution).

Students must remove courses they had in their Before the mobility part of the Learning Agreement they do not wish or are unable to attend, and they must add the courses they will be attending instead.

News list